[plug] Mandrake 7.1

bburns at erggroup.com bburns at erggroup.com
Tue Jun 13 12:54:12 WST 2000

Mandrake 7.1 is out as of this month.  I got a copy of 7.02 earlier this year,
but without source code.  I've looked at the Mandrake douwnload page and can't
seem to find an ISO image with source...  Does anyone know if Mandrake have
stopped providing the source on CD, or if I'm missing something?

 - some people don't think its important - but I like to have the source code
just for piece of mind.

Cheers,
Ben

 The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential
 and may only be read by the intended recipient.