[plug] Meeting Tonight.

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Tue Jun 13 13:31:42 WST 2000

Hello All,
	This week we will be meeting at Fast eddies.  The meeting will be at the
same time 19:30.  For those that don't know you find a map of fast eddies
location at
	http://thor.cantech.net.au/~tony/Fasteddies.html

I'll hang arround at Havelock street 'till 19:40 and then leave a note on the
door.

Cya all there.

There will be, thanks to Leon,
-------
I'll see if I can bring a whiteboard along, and we can have a security
roundtable - to the amazement of the denizens, no doubt...
-------

After that if time permits I'd like to get some feedback on the NationWide
installfest I mentions a while back.

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein