[plug] School proxy/monitoring saga

Colin Rothnie colinr at tiwest.com.au
Thu Jun 15 10:54:36 WST 2000

Yep
Had a Masq server recently that people were mad keen to run Net Meeting
over.  Downloaded some kernel code from an Italian site (can't tell you
which one right now but there were many links to it), compiled the module
(h323 or something), restarted the IP Masq process and Net Meeting worked
fine.  It can be done, it is fairly straight-forward, but the code is
cutting edge (it had been posted on the net a few days before I tried it).
I don't want to think about the security issues just yet (and the customers
concerned wouldn't have been interested).

Cheers
Colin Rothnie
WWW http://www.windspeed.net.au/~colin