[plug] Professional Linux support (Was: School proxy/monitoring saga)

David Griffiths griffith at environ.wa.gov.au
Thu Jun 15 11:49:55 WST 2000

>[David Griffiths]
>> There's a company called Open Systems that do. The two guys that
>> I've met from the company are pretty cluey about linux and have
>> around 50 + linux customers.
>
>Do you know their web page?  Google did not show up anything.
>--
>##>  Petter Reinholdtsen  <##  |  pere at td.org.uit.no

Umm, no, I don't know a huge amount about the company to be honest. Peter
Davies is the guy who runs it (peterd at opensystems.net.au, ph 9284 8777 if
you're interested. Note it's ".net.au", not ".com.au"). Met him on the RHCE
course.

Hang about .. lets try www.opensystems.net.au - yep looks good. Looks like
computer parts only from the page but I'm certain they do solutions and
support work as well. Peter has done a lot of SCO work over the years and
he's very sharp with linux.

Dave.

  David Griffiths                             griffith at environ.wa.gov.au

  Air Quality Management Branch
  Department of Environmental Protection          Phone:   61 8 9222 7151

  Westralia Square                                Fax  :   61 8 9321 5184
  141 St Georges Tce
  Perth 6000
  Western Australia