[plug] Installfest

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Mon Jun 19 09:01:50 WST 2000

On Sat, 17 Jun 2000, Joshua Pierre wrote:

> Has plug thought about taking part in Installfest 2000?
>
> If not the details are here, http://www.linux.org.au/installfest

Yup, I've told the linux-aus list several times that PLUG are interested.
We are currently looking into venues and sponsers.

If anyone has Ideas about either then drop me a line (or look into it
yourself)

Currently we're looking at sometime in September.  The date is flexible BUT it
should be a saturday.

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein