[plug] IRC channel suggestion

NetRanger c.i.n at iname.com
Wed Jun 21 09:23:34 WST 2000

I suggest having the channel on Austnet. What do you think? Austnet would be
good since it has IP masking.
---
NetRanger - public keys available at http://home.cyberarmy.com/nerg
"There is no such thing as a hot female hacker named Acid Burn who
has pert tits and lips that would look very nice wrapped around my hard
disk."