[plug] apm -s errors

NetRanger c.i.n at iname.com
Wed Jun 21 16:00:06 WST 2000

Does anyone by any chance run apmd (RH 6.2) on an IBM ThinkPad 380D. I seem to have some problems with apmd. When I put the machine into suspend mode (apm -s) for the first time it works fine but when I issue another suspend mode a few minutes later, it gives me errors. The errors are:

apm: suspend: Unable to enter requested state
apm: Input/output error

Any suggestions? Man/howtos don't seem to help.
---
NetRanger - public keys available at http://home.cyberarmy.com/nerg
"There is no such thing as a hot female hacker named Acid Burn who
has pert tits and lips that would look very nice wrapped around my hard disk."