[plug] Gnome 1.2 and Sawfish

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Tue Jun 27 19:40:38 WST 2000

On Mon, 26 Jun 2000, Oliver White wrote:

> Leon Brooks wrote:
>
> > Oliver White wrote:
> > > Maybe we should have a demo at one of the meetings soon.
> >
> > Great to have you volunteer, Ollie, I'm sure Tony has noted your
> > generosity. (-:
>
> Hehe. When's the next meeting? I'm off to Melbourne on Sunday, for a few
> weeks.

July 11th. At havelock street.  The topic will be based on Ian Kents recent
(and more than likely ongoing) problems trying to install an SMP system where
NFS is VERY high on the list of requirements.  Ian will have more details soon
I'm sure

Just a first warning :)

---
And Yes you generosity HAS been noted :)
---

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein