[plug] Mail domain error

Damion Hill dhill at wantree.com.au
Wed Jun 28 22:55:17 WST 2000

I just recently went through the same issue with a server at work.
The box was not listed in external DNS so a lookup of the server
failed with the same error that you have shown.

On the Sendmail site I did some reading about masquerading and
some of the options. I haven't got the config I used but look at
http://www.sendmail.org/m4/masquerading.html
there are some options there that should help like
masquerade_envelope. I think it is this feature that actually got me
through.

Cheers,
Damion.

--