[plug] Linux NT emulator... well sort of

Bob Ogden bob at contact.omen.com.au
Wed Jun 28 22:48:32 WST 2000

Sorry if this in not entirely on topic but its the only group I could
think of that may be interested enough in the subject to answer the Q :).

A friend of mine has written a small prog to write linux boot screen
messages to NT's startup screen (ie it gives the impression that your
booting linux not NT and that NT is started as an emulation as a last
step) and is wishing to release it as a piece of GPL. Any thoughts on an
appropriate archive site to lodge it with ( me not doing NT and all,
wouldn't know where to begin:).

>From the readme...

    It's for all those people who are Linux admirers but have to use
Windows
    NT to pay the bills.  At least every time you start NT, you can be
    reminded there are alternatives.

--
/-- Bob Ogden  bob at contact.omen.com.au --------------/

Only 152 shopping days left till Xmas or
177 days for you heathens shopping on Sundays :)