[plug] Resend: Venue needed for Linux course in Perth

Richard Sharpe sharpe at ns.aus.com
Fri Jun 30 11:40:32 WST 2000

Hi,

This is a resend because I forgot important info, like the amount of space
needed.

we are looking at running our 5-day Hands-on Linux sysadmin course in Perth
from 17-July for 5-days, naturally.

We are looking for a suitable venue and are seeking some advice.

We give each delegate a PC with two NIC cards and we need space for a
server (a laptop) with printer, and a modem per delegate and other bits and
pieces.

So, we figure we need about 48 square metres, or about 6m by 8m.

Can anyone suggest a suitable venue.  We have been looking at a few places
but wanted to broaden our sights.

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe at ns.aus.com
Co-author, SAMS Teach Yourself Samba in 24 Hours
Author: First Australian 5-day, intensive, hands-on Linux SysAdmin course
Author: First Australian 2-day, intensive, hands-on Samba course