[plug] Hackers

darkewolf darke at indigo.net.au
Fri Jun 30 21:44:33 WST 2000

On Fri, Jun 30, 2000 at 06:35:32PM +0000, Oliver White wrote:
> Just out of interest, how many hackers do we have as members of our
> illustrious group? I'm thinking about giving a talk to my university
> about free software engineering principles, and I thought perhaps some
> of you might enjoy comming along to beef out the audience.

i get paid to hack (although my boss does insist on design before hacking ;)

peter 'darkewolf' Crystal

email   : darke at debian.org || darke at indigo.net.au || darkewolf at cyberpunks.org
url     : http://cyberpunks.org/darke/homepage.phtml
url     : http://walledcity.sourceforge.net/
gpg key : http://cyberpunks.org/keys/darke_gpg.asc

Programming , Webdesign, AI theory, Paranoia, System Administration,
Network Design, Problem Solutions

  A disciple of another sect once came  to Drescher as he was eating his
morning meal. "I would like to give you this personality test", said the
outsider, "because I want you to be happy." Drescher took the paper that
was offered him and put it into the toaster, saying: "I wish the toaster
to be happy, too."