[plug] HP's OpenMail

Michael Hunt Michael.J.Hunt at usa.net
Wed Mar 1 06:10:36 WST 2000

Make sure you get the OpenMail MAPI Client for Windows. It is avalable as a
seperate download.

Otherwise use the web client. The doco is really good, just takes some time
to sift through it all

Michael Hunt

P.S. Mail Garth Atkinson on the list if you require help on HP Openmail. He
has had some more recent experince wioth it asnd is on the ground ionj
Perth. O would help you out but I am an the UK at the moment.