[plug] Promise Fastrack 66 ide raid controller.

Wayne G xerodude at bigpond.com
Tue Mar 7 13:42:35 WST 2000

Hey there "People of Great Knowledge."

I need to know if any kernels or patches , modules etc support the Promise ide
raid controller called fastrack 66. It is a pci card that controls 4 ultra
ata66 HDD's in a raid configuration.

The reason I ask this is an article at slashdot. Apparently this card is the
same as an ultra 66 card (Promise also) except for bios and 1 resistor location
!! The fastrack is nearly $300 and the ultra66 is $70..... Big difference.

--
Wayne G.

Save your soul now...!!!
Uninstall Windows and avoid the Gates of Hell.

Use Linux