[offtopic] Re: [plug] How does ADSL work?

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Fri Mar 10 10:57:15 WST 2000

On Fri, 10 Mar 2000, Oliver White wrote:

> Hey folks, I had a Data Comms lecture today, where they discussed
> various modem standards. I'm wondering how ADSL works and why it works

So you fell asleep during the lecture?

> so well. I thought you folk would be interested in the answers, so I
> posted here first. :-)

Then why did you set "ReplyTo:" yourself? (It defaults to the list)

You could try e.g.
http://www.goeureka.com.au/results/doSearch.php?q=ADSL&pg=q&text=yes&bool=any&locale=XX&kl=XX

and summarise any Linux-specific aspects here. The guys at aus.comms would
be more interested.

Mike Holland  <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>
                          --==--
I have made this letter longer than usual because I lack the time to
make it shorter.              -- Blaise Pascal