mail ReplyTo, was Re: [plug] How does ADSL work?

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Fri Mar 10 13:51:25 WST 2000

On Fri, 10 Mar 2000, Oliver White wrote:

> > Then why did you set "ReplyTo:" yourself? (It defaults to the list)
>
> I have to, iinet set the return address to ojw at muzak.iinet.net.au for some reason.

Thats no good. But since you run Linux, you can install your own MTA,
such as sendmail, and forget about iinet for outgoing mail. ie use your
own host as the SMTP server. It will let you send mail offline too.

Mike Holland  <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>
                          --==--
I have made this letter longer than usual because I lack the time to
make it shorter.              -- Blaise Pascal