[plug] the meetings that will be

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Wed Mar 15 11:59:48 WST 2000

Mike Holland wrote:
> We had five people for the meeting last night, including three newcomers.

Woulda had six, but I was absolutely buggered (up at 5 that morning to
update servers - after a late night). Seven, now that Grover (Neil Hunt)
is back in WA, but he hadn't time to orgynise.

> Not a good impression for them, or the staff members who stayed late to
> babysit us.

True. Uh, who's currently in charge of getting speakers etc? Tony B-T?
Perhaps he's gotten too busy and another volunteer, someone reliable and
thorough like Mike Holland, should step forward? (-:

> Any suggestions on procedure? Perhaps the web page should say meetings
> are subject to confirmation on the mailing list.

Perhaps the meeting and topic should be announced on the list a day or
two prior, as suggested by Petter? That would inspire confidence in me.

Cheers