iinet muzak

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Wed Mar 15 14:43:41 WST 2000

Oliver White wrote:

> Leon Brooks wrote:
>
> > This message is directed to
> > you at muzak, and CCed to PLUG. If you only get one copy of it, ring
> > iiNet and complain. Even if you get 2 copies, it is not very helpful of
> > iiNet to not have their email set up correctly.
>
> Indeed, I only got one copy. I have complained. It was a deliberate and
> announced move on their behalf, though I'm entirely unsure as to why they
> did it.
>
> --
> Oliver White

both flogging a dead horse.

It was obvious what would happen; it has been stated explicitly on the mailing
list.

It is amazing that people have nothing better to do, than to find new ways of
wasting bandwidth.

READ THE ARCHIVES, BOTH OF YOU!

It is no longer relevant, and, it is not for the mailing list to start attacking
ISP's for what they have been doing for a long time.

The mailing list changed the application, recently; iinet made it's change about
halfway through last year, and the issues related to the iinet change were
resolved last year.

It is not an iinet problem, as the change is established, and works without any
problems, other than when the mailing list application that is now used by PLUG,
is used.

It is a mailing list application problem, if it is a problem.

--

Bret Busby