[plug] the meeting that wasnt

mbailey at ois.com.au mbailey at ois.com.au
Wed Mar 15 17:08:08 WST 2000

Hi Mike,

I was one of the newcomers and although the numbers were small
I thoroughly enjoyed myself. It was great to have the opportunity
to chat with such knowledgable people even though some of it
went over my head. :o

I also got some good suggestions to try and ascertain the problem
I am having making my Win98 machine talk to my Linux box. They
didn't solve the problem so I hope to take up Ian's kind offer
to maybe have a poke around for me.

Anyway thanx to you and the others that were there and I hope to attend
many more.

Kind Regards,
Mark Bailey