[plug] PLUG FAQ

John Breen jbreen at wn.com.au
Mon Mar 27 09:03:33 WST 2000

On 26 Mar 2000, at 9:27, Ian Kent wrote:

> Christian wrote:

(Chainsaw applied judicisouly)

> Sureley, it should contain technical questions and answeres for
> "frequently asked questions" as its main contents!

Surely, the FAQ is a PLUG FAQ, not a Linux FAQ?  It should
contain questions and answers (culled from e-mail on the list)
which are frequent on the list.  Probably, also because it's a PLUG
FAQ, some general info about PLUG...

Anyway that's my 0.02003 cents (inflation is a killer :)) worth.

Cheers,

John Breen
| John Breen                                            |
| jbreen at wn.com.au                                      |
| Tel (08) 9438-1720                                    |
|     0403-070-878                                      |