[plug] PLUG web page

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Thu Mar 30 09:37:22 WST 2000

Joshua Pierre (better known to many as Alpha) has offered to maintain
PLUG's website, offloading the ever-busy Ian Kent. Alpha has put
together the beginnings of a website in his own clean-looking style and
submitted it for review.

After some discussion amongst assorted committee and my fine self, it
has been proposed that Alpha's proto-site be put up on spark, along with
any competing site designs that the denizens of this list might see fit
to submit, and put to a general vote. Matt Kemner has also contributed
some scripts to allow (un)subscribing from the web page, which would
need to be integrated with the final product.

How say you all?

I also propose that if the general apathy (lack of spirited response) is
great enough to kill any competition, or reduce the responses to mere
nit-picking, Alpha's submission wins by default.