[plug] IP Accounting

Brad Campbell brad at seme.com.au
Thu Mar 30 12:13:04 WST 2000

Afternoon everyone,

I'm looking for pointers to info on IP packet accounting for
Linux, ie I want to add accounting to my masq/dialup box so I
can look at traffic flows from/to the outside world(ppp0) and
the individual machines on my network(eth0).
I have found nothing as yet, can someone point me at a faq
or something along those lines..

I think what I really need is a Cisco router, but to do it with
linux would be so much neater (cheaper) for me :p)

Thanks in advance
--
Brad....
"The ultimate result is that some innovations that would