[plug] Plug T-shirt?

Scott, Simon Simon.Scott at SEALCORP.com.au
Thu May 4 10:42:03 WST 2000

I think a nice simple t-shirt design, with Tux sitting in his usual
position, with a three prong socket in his chest, and a 3 prong plug lying
beside him...

Yeh, nice and cryptic :)

 "With all the security bugs in JavaScript and all the pages that use
  it, a lot of sites are best viewed with telnet www.something.com 80"
                                                       -- Darren Embry