[plug] next meeting

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Thu May 4 13:51:48 WST 2000

Hello,

On Thu, May 04, 2000 at 01:19:17PM +0800, Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima wrote:
> > Don't forget I mailed a longish list of suggestions (from myself and
> > others) to the list a year or two back. Most of them will still be
> > relevant if you can find it in your archive.
>
> Sorry.  IIRC the list you are talking about is what people would like to HEAR
> topics on
> 	sendmail
> 	bind
> 	ISP-Hookup
> 	samba
> 	gimp
> 	printing
> 	etc etc
>
> What I'm asking is for people that feel comfortable talking on a subject that
> they feel they know.

Ok, something that people will know about is their own projects. I'm always
happy to hear someone talk about a project their using Linux for (as long as
they are large enough for a decent talk).

> I have a long list of things that people want to hear BUT noone (well 3
> people) that are prepared to talk.

I'm prepared to talk about something - just have to think about a topic (or
target one above). Some time down the track, maybe during Uni holidays.

Later,

Jason Nicholls
----> jason.mindsocket.com.au