[plug] next meeting

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Thu May 4 14:19:13 WST 2000

On Thu, 4 May 2000, The Thought Assassin wrote:

> So I take what you meant was that you had a list of people who can present
> given topics? You've done better than I ever did, then - when I had topics
> arranged two months in advance I was ecstatic. :)

Yup thats what I've got.   I haven't started to organise topics in advance yet
BUT I have a list of what people want to hear and a list of what people are
prepared to talk on.

> due on the 15th) The question is what to talk on... I may well talk about
> how I used clustering under Linux to enhance the performance of my honours

Well when your comfortable with the timing we can talk about that.

> project, but I don't know how much material I have for that yet, so maybe
> I'll just have to talk about whatever is the most popular request -
> whatever will get me that elusive third talk I need to join Leon's elite
> bigmouths club. :)

Mmmmmm Clustering.

Leon is already there :)

> Save that for when I make it to a meeting. :) Still, that I'm finding
> time to read my email is a good sign, though it might just mean I am
> procrastinating heavily in the lead-up to my deadline...

..... I'm leaning towards procrastinating if your like evryone else :)

Look forward to seeing you back at meetings :)

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein
 */