plug t-shirt

Quintin Lette lette at it.net.au
Thu May 4 15:20:26 WST 2000

Cheap alternative with cheap looking results... my experience has been 4-5
washes and colour fade, also depending on quantity, (I dont know the size of
PLUG) it would possibly be cheaper to have them printed... We had t-shirts
printed at a cost of about $9 - 10ea for a quantity of 50... but thats
including hi-quality tshirts... and it looks better too (not iron on
patch)... depending on interest, and design being avail, etc I can get them
printed cheap (My father is a Printer by trade - just let me know of
quantity & design or atleast # of colours and I'll get a price back to u) I
am very interested in this idea so will be watching this...