[plug] Tonight's meeting

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Tue May 9 14:54:26 WST 2000

We're all organised, even whomped up a slideshow using MagicPoint, which
will become visible (HTML and source) from this page...

    http://plug.linux.org.au/~leonb/
or  http://plug.org.au/~leonb/

...as we start, so you can at least read this from home if you can't
attend.

The next step is IRC at the venue and some poor sod transcribing, and
finally broadcast audio so lurkers can hear and ask questions. I don't
know how we'll do remote voting, but I'm sure we can organise something.
Who votes that we announce World Domination at the next meeting? Look
out, NineMSN, here we come!

Hands up all those who think I'm kidding. (-:

PS, having spark (PLUG's sparc everything-server) handy for checking
things remotely has come in downright handy a couple of times recently.
Thanks, Matt!

--
If at first you don't succeed, try a shorter bungee.