[plug] Meeting 9/5 - archives

Scott, Simon Simon.Scott at SEALCORP.com.au
Tue May 9 18:49:12 WST 2000

True, but with mp3 at its lowest bitrate, mono, (8 bit? does it support it?)
then youll still get a smaller file....

Or maybe we should do it in 4 bit, 8Khz mono samples, so I can push them
thru the SID chip on my c64 :)

 "With all the security bugs in JavaScript and all the pages that use
  it, a lot of sites are best viewed with telnet www.something.com 80"
                                                       -- Darren Embry