[plug] Unix

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Wed May 10 11:08:13 WST 2000

Dang! How can I write a reply when i can only see the first line of each
paragraph? (time to ditch pine?)
   Please keep your e-mail to < 80 columns. Also, please avoid
HTML as it adds nothing and not all mailers accept it. I know it would be
easier if everybody used the same mailer (Outlook?) but you're with Linux
weirdos now.

[ I use pine. Do other mailers break up lines before quoting them in