[plug] sendmail...?

John Breen jbreen at wn.com.au
Fri May 12 08:07:52 WST 2000

>MMmm hey John,
>
>Why don't you try and set up you winblows box with Linux and then
you can
>run that with Squid and Sendmail and the likes....
>A lot more stable and secure for you too..

At the risk of sounding stupid (but hey, I do that anyway...) I need
the windows box up & running, and didn't have a modem for the linux
box.

I have recently got a 56K modem for my linux box, and I am in the
process of trying to get everything to talk so that I can hook up my
linux box on the net and get mail, etc to there and then use a pop
client on the windows box to read it.  Basically, the Linux box is
better specced than the winblows box, and will become a
server/gateway machine.