[plug] Talk by David Conran from AUSCERT - Special Meeting, SAGE-WA & AUUG-WA

Mike from West Australia erazmus at wantree.com.au
Tue May 16 13:33:12 WST 2000

Where is this to be held please ?

Rdgs

Mike

At 12:15 PM 16/5/2000 +0800, you wrote:
>Matt Kemner wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, 16 May 2000, Tom Hallam wrote:
>>
>> > "Probes, Logs and Things That Go Bump in the Night."
>> >
>> >       Monday 22nd May, 2000
>> >       6.00 pm Meet for drinks.
>> >       6.30 pm David Conran's talk starts.
>> >       7.30 pm Light supper and more drinks / talk
>>
>> Damn. That clashes with the PLUG meeting.
>>
>> Then again, if the talk finishes at 7:30 as scheduled I can go to both :)
>>
>>  - Matt
>
>Depending on the facilities at the venue, and, whether they would be
>willing, how about, for that one night, relocating to their venue;
>attending their meeting, then following it with a PLUG meeting/workshop,
>at their location?
>
>--
>
>Bret Busby

Rgds

Mike Massen

Pictures of site installation at Mendulong near Sipitang, Sabah (Malaysia)
Remote Area Power System   http://www.wantree.com.au/~erazmus

Vehicle modifications on GMH Turbo, twin tyres, possible 175Kw at wheels
Preliminary pictures at http://www.wantree.com.au/~erazmus/Twin_tyre_vehicle/

Editorial on twin-tyre opinion and good reference about tyres:-
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/2195/ttyreopinion.html

Ancient Sufi saying:
        "Should your God save you from adversity, choose another God"