[plug] Talk by David Conran from AUSCERT - Special Meeting, SAGE-WA & AUUG-WA

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Tue May 16 14:18:35 WST 2000

Leon Brooks wrote:

> CCed to PLUG in case anyone else is thinking "what?" (-:
>
> Bret Busby wrote:
>
> >> Good idea. Who bells cat?
>
> > What?
>
> Never mind.
>
> "Who asks the questions?" Originally derived from  one of Aesop's fables
> "The Committe of Mice"
> (http://www.jstudy.ne.jp/jst/learning/Aesop/aesop_1.htm).
>
> --
> Dogs have masters. Cats have staff.

Okay, so, now, having read the fable, perhaps the answer could be, El
Prezidente.

Alternatively, perhaps the person who originally posted the invitation
notice, could liaise between Al Presidenty, and the people at SAGE?

I think that I preferred the first URL of the fable, apart from the
boxes; the story was told better.

About the statement by the ancient mouse, at the end of version two;
many people have come up with many profundities (and profanities!),
about whether anything is impossible; surely this suggestion is not too
impossible?

--

Bret Busby