[plug] Possabillity of meeting after David Conran's talk

Tom Hallam thallam at ee.uwa.edu.au
Wed May 17 09:40:41 WST 2000

Dear PLUG,
	[SAGE HAT ON]  I don't see any problem with PLUG having a meeting
after the talk.  I'd need to know about how many people to expect so
that I can arrange it with the The Victoria League.  Does anybody have
Chris Cornish's email / phone  so that I can discuss this with him (or
another committee member)?  It does not seem to be on your WWW site.

Tom

Tom Hallam                                     ph: (08) 9380 1634
Information Systems Manager.                  fax: (08) 9380 1065
Dept. Electrical and Electronic Engineering. mobile: 0410 453 630
University of Western Australia                           rm: G72
http://www.ee.uwa.edu.au/~thallam    mailto:thallam at ee.uwa.edu.au