[plug] Scrolly mouse

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Wed May 17 09:45:10 WST 2000

On Wed, 17 May 2000, Oliver White wrote:

> Ok, finally got the HP scrolly 3-clicker PS/2 job working. There's no
> nifty scrollyness on x-chat or netscape. Is this just a matter of
> unimplemented features, or some problem with the mouse installation?

 As general info, for testing X, try the "xev" (x-events) program.
That'll tell you if the X-server is generating events for scrolling.
If so, you can then bind them in any application you choose.

Mike Holland  <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>
                          --==--
antispam: rot 13 my email xor with the first 20 letters of the king james
bible and run crypt to mail me.