[plug] Possabillity of meeting after David Conran's talk

Scott, Simon Simon.Scott at SEALCORP.com.au
Wed May 17 14:39:47 WST 2000

Not that I come to meetings, but generally it is a bad idea to change an
already 'published' meeting place and time so close to the event. People who
are planning on coming might not receive the message and will undoubtedly
turn up to the wrong place

Just my 2c

 "With all the security bugs in JavaScript and all the pages that use
  it, a lot of sites are best viewed with telnet www.something.com 80"
                                                       -- Darren Embry