[plug] netscape6/Mozilla - copy to x cut buffer?

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Thu May 18 10:15:29 WST 2000

On Thu, 18 May 2000, Bevan Broun wrote:

> on Thu, May 18, 2000 at 09:38:06AM +0800, Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima <tony at cantech.net.au> wrote:
> > Yup:
> > Highlight the text
> > click Edit:Copy
> >
> > in the other app button 3 to paste.
>
> I do the copy but it doesnt go to the X cut buffer. Paste in X is with
> middle button not 3rd and I cant paste into an xterm (very much
> needed). So you can copy text from the browser to an xterm?

Yup,
	Pine, nxterm, Eterm, xterm  StarOffice ... I can paset into them text
fopm the X cut buffer.  When that buffer has been filled from Netscape 6.0pr-1.

-------
Netscape 6 Preview Release 1
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; N; Linux 2.2.15pre13 i686; en-US; m14) Netscape6/6.0b1
-------

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein