[plug] Linux Survey...

John Breen jbreen at wn.com.au
Thu May 18 15:10:41 WST 2000

I happened to be looking at www.DelphiZine.com for some Delphi
programming info, and noticed that they have a survey on the site,
which asks the question "Are you currently using a version of Linux?"

Of the 604 responses, some 41% said "Yes", a further 36% said "No,
but I plan to..." and a meager 23% said "No, and I don't intend to".

Good, isn't it, when even Winblows programmers (as in people who
develop s/w for the Winblows environment) seem to be pretty well 75%
in favour of Linux.

I realise that's hardly a representative sample, but the fact
remains...

Cheers,

John Breen