[plug] Scheduling and Blocking Explained

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Thu May 18 18:00:22 WST 2000

On Thu, 18 May 2000, Scott, Simon wrote:

> Actually, diverting for a moment, how many languages are available that have
> wrappers for the kernel includes? Obviously there is C and pascal, but are
> there any others?

Any low level language, I guess. (Fortran, Ada,...?)
But the only other important language on Linux that comes to mind is Perl.
Perl covers Unix functionality pretty thoroughly.

Mike Holland  <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>
                          --==--
antispam: rot 13 my email xor with the first 20 letters of the king james
bible and run crypt to mail me.