[plug] Bizzare time warp.

Brad Campbell brad at seme.com.au
Fri May 19 11:08:52 WST 2000

G'day again you lot,
This is strange, BUT, when Oliver White posted his message
about the mouse, last Sunday, I only got the replies. Not the
message. Thought this was a bit wierd... Well even wierder,
the message just came in about 2 minutes ago?

Strange?

Possible explanations? I just got about 6 messages from last
sunday that I never recieved on the day.

--
Brad....
"The ultimate result is that some innovations that would