[plug] shell scripts

Christian christian at amnet.net.au
Sun May 21 13:35:02 WST 2000

On Sun, May 21, 2000 at 12:38:06PM +0800, Michael Atherley wrote:
> Anyone know of any refernce material on the net about writing shell scripts
> (on bash) or point me to some book names ?

How about reading your textbook? :-)  It contains everything you need to
know about answering the questions in the assignment.  If you want more
info then do a search for "shell script" on, say, amazon.com and it will
give you a list of potential book names.  The bash scripting book by
O'Reilly looks pretty good although I haven't read it myself.

Regards,

Christian.