[plug] [Fwd: Net News 23 May, 2000]

Peter Wright pete at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Tue May 23 12:01:46 WST 2000

On Tue, May 23, 2000 at 11:55:18AM +0800, Christian wrote:
> On Tue, May 23, 2000 at 11:50:13AM +0800, Bret Busby wrote:
> >
> > For anyone on the list, who uses Outlook as their email
> > application.
>
> This is a Linux list!  If people use Outlook as their email
> application then that's their problem^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hbusiness -- but
> it's COMPLETELY irrelevant on a list about Linux.

On the other hand, if you've got Outlook working on Linux (using
Wine), then not only is it not completely irrelevant, but actually
quite impressive.

Not to mention scary. :)

Pete.

PS. Seriously, has anyone _tried_ using Outlook under Linux with Wine?
--
http://cygnus.uwa.edu.au/~pete/

--
ARTHUR:    Be quiet!  I order you to shut up.
OLD WOMAN: Order, eh -- who does he think he is?