[plug] Monday meeting summary, Channel 7 tour offer

Earnshaw, Mike earnshawm at wa.switch.aust.com
Tue May 23 13:05:02 WST 2000

For newbies where does one start with implementing these features. I was
quiet shocked with the number of probes/reports from last nights SAGE
seminar and since I am still learning Linux also concerned. My skills are no
where near good enough to detect and block anyone other than script kiddies.

I have started reading the LASG, we use Linux Router Project as a firewall
and have firewall in the Kernel (most set-up before I joined the company)
which appears to be doing the job according to the logs.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks