[plug] /newbie - DNS problems?

Christian christian at amnet.net.au
Wed May 24 12:40:51 WST 2000

On Wed, May 24, 2000 at 12:16:59PM +0800, Earnshaw, Mike wrote:
> Appreciate I have a lot of reading to do, but how bad is the problem I have
> at the moment? Is it a problem? What kind of 'damage' am I doing by leaving
> it?

Check the version of your DNS server.  I forget what the very latest is
but a quick check on the web should tell you.  If you don't have the
absolute latest version of BIND then upgrade ASAP.  You may want to a
good book on DNS (O'Reilly) if you're going to be administering the
server or else get someone in to do it.

Regards,

Christian.