[plug] Monday meeting summary, Channel 7 tour offer

de Vries, Arie Arie.deVries at team.telstra.com
Wed May 24 14:56:04 WST 2000

	From:	Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima [SMTP:tony at cantech.net.au]
	Sent:	Tuesday, May 23, 2000 8:28 AM

	On Mon, 22 May 2000, Leon Brooks wrote:

	> First, about 8 PLUGgers and assorted others piled into the
SAGE/WAUUG
	> meeting and learned a bit about cyberwarfare from the horse's
mouth, so
	<snip>

	Dammmm I would have liked to be there .... Car troubles :(
Seems it was a good night, I would have attended but for prior commitments
:(

	<snip>

*	going on 5 months' long service leave in July, so I nominate the
Sunday
*	13 days hence, starting at 9AM. Any seconders?

	June the 11th would be better for me personally.
Either Sunday is OK for me.

Regards,

Arie de Vries.
(08) 9491 5193