[plug] The Best Of Billy Connolly And why the aussie's got censored

Tamara Thompson THOMPSON at gate.sunquest.com
Fri May 26 10:20:33 WST 2000

:) Just goes to prove that a free society without censorship isn't perhaps appropriate for everyone, everywhere.

And I love you aussies, and the great land of marsupials. (seen Kuranda and Port Douglas, next time Perth and Darwin!)

Did this post really come from .au?

I'm just kidding of course, people are the same everywhere.  I was just a little surprised to find this coming from .au.

Okay, so what's with the supposed censorship of your internet access?  the news of that did a bit to quelch my life long desire to move to Australia.

Do you guys notice any of the supposed censorship I've heard about?

Thanks,
Tamara

<<< "Scott, Simon" <Simon.Scott at SEALCORP.com.au>  5/25  6:20p >>>
errr, and this is relevant how? :)

Stay up hacking each weekend. Sleep is for the week.
 Simon Scott
 DBA
 Sealcorp Holdings Limited
 Perth, WA