[plug] The Best Of Billy Connolly And why the aussie'sgotcensored

Kenworthy Family billk at opera.iinet.net.au
Fri May 26 13:32:41 WST 2000

Can anyone who has been affected by the laws like to comment - i.e., have any
ISP's had to close sites/take down pages, complaints made?, has anyone using the
software had any evidence that it is actually stopping access?  Seems a big
non-event from the user side of an ISP - business as usual for the baddies!

BillK