[andrew at neep.com.au: RE: [plug] Potato on a potato]

Peter Wright pete at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Sun May 28 00:51:54 WST 2000

[ forwarded from a non-plug... ]

Peter Wright said (to me):
> Yes, someone who knows Debian better than me did find another distro
> name... :)
>
> -- Forwarded message from Jeremy Malcolm <Jeremy at Malcolm.wattle.id.au> --
>
> On Thu, 25 May 2000, The Thought Assassin wrote:
> > > Time to slink away shamefully, I think.
> > You're such a hamm.
>
> Bo quiet, everyone.

Bah.  That just rex the joke.

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew at neep.com.au>                http://www.neep.com.au/

  "Just remember Basil, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
  "Oh, really?  I'd like to meet him ... I could do with a good laugh."
                 [ Sybil and Basil Fawlty, "Fawlty Towers" ]