[plug] Install/Setup an internet gateway

Scott, Simon Simon.Scott at SEALCORP.com.au
Tue May 30 08:45:58 WST 2000

What you wanting to do with it? Ive set up a 486 box at home as a server
(samba, print, nfs) as well as doing IP-Masquerading for all the other boxen
on the network. I don't know a whole heap about it (my IP-Chains need work,
I simply just DENY all ports under 1024 from PPP0) but I know enuff to get
it working.

Im also showing a friend how to do this at the moment, maybe we should make
a day of it somewhere, possibly inviting others who want to know/can
help....

Just a thought

Stay up hacking each weekend. Sleep is for the week.