[plug] Install/Setup an internet gateway

Darrell Horrocks darrellh at kpbg.wa.gov.au
Tue May 30 15:50:29 WST 2000

This is a problem I feel being over here in the west.

Has anyone implemented the IINET solution using the foxtel cable?  Anyone set up
the TELSTRA cable or Satellite option (if any).

Is it worth PLUG writing to the cable companies and
compla^H^H^H^H^H^Hencouraging them to set this up?

Anyone know how cable access is documented under the minimum level of service
for Telstra?  Or have they done this by offering the satellite option?

Thoughts

Darrell

--
Darrell Horrocks