[plug] procmail problem

Christian christian at amnet.net.au
Thu Nov 2 12:53:47 WST 2000

On Thu, Nov 02, 2000 at 12:33:35PM +0800, Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Nov 2000, Christian wrote:
>
> > BTW, I made a mistake in my last email -- the size of the mail file is
> > actually 11 meg and not 1.1 meg.
>
> Quota ???

There's no quota on this machine -- there is no problem adding new mail
to the other files (or creating other files in other directories).

> Can you write to the file from a shell ???
> If you move the file asside and then touch; chmod doe that help ???

I just made a copy of the file, opened the original up in vim and then
re-saved it... also ran "touch" on it.  No problems...

> Just pulling random thoughts out in the hopes the help :)

Yeah, thanks.... I appreciate it. :)  The whole thing is really weird...
can't see any reason why it could be happening...